Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers' promises.
- Based out of Richmond. This route services Lions Bay, Furry Creek, Britannia Beach and Whistler.
Pick up and delivery of customer's shipments
Approximately 45-50 deliveries and 10 pickups per day
Approximately 330 Km per day
Daily Guarantee of $287.28
Daily submission and completion of all required documentation in a true and accurate fashion
- Perform off route pickups and deliveries as required.
- Responsible for hiring relief driver due to illness/vacation - subject to company approval.
Additional duties as required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License (less than three demerits)
- Must pass written/road test
- Must be physically fit - able to lift 70 lbs
- Must pass courier methods training and/or work related experience if applying from outside courier classification
- Must pass defensive driving training
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must own and operate a white cube in good condition as per Collective Agreement
- Must be in possession of full liability insurance and all other licenses as required by law while performing PCL services. (This position will not be awarded until all qualifications have been met.)
Location: 541 - Richmond
Working Conditions: On the Road; Outdoors; Warehouse Environment
Purolator values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and if we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.