Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Prologis is seeking a Corporate Communications Specialist in our San Francisco, California office. The Corporate Communications Specialist will play a significant role within our corporate communications team, which, while small, is responsible for the company's global communications efforts and liaises with communications team members worldwide as well as external PR firms. The duties of the position are diverse and include proactively and reactively working with press, implementing strategic communications plans, supporting internal communications, planning events, administering Prologis' press release pipeline, monitoring media (both traditional and social) and helping to execute and evolve our social media strategy. Being digitally savvy is a plus. An interest in global finance and supply chain economics would be great, but is not required.
- Draft content for company announcements, including press releases, talking points, FAQs and other related materials
- Update quarterly messaging documents and fact sheets
- Source, draft and post content for the company's intranet site
- Assist with other internal communications as necessary, including employee webcasts
- Identify and prepare awards submissions to enhance company's external reputation
- Work with Investor Relations to create content for CFO communications outside of the quarterly earnings process
- Plan events from concept and planning stage through to completion
- Manage databases, including for print, broadcast and social media, key events, third party supporters, etc.
- Track, monitor and measure media coverage on traditional, digital and social channels
- Since the team is small, there is a lot of room for growth and responsibilities will evolve over time
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Experience in the public relations and corporate communications industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong writing skills; mastery of English grammar and AP style
- Confidence and ability to interface effectively with executives and cross-departmental groups
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Desire to help a growing department strengthen a sophisticated communications program
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Experience with international communications and cross-cultural communications a plus
- Familiarity or fluency in languages other than English a plus
- Experience in industrial real estate or related industry (construction) helpful
- Knowledge of basic HTML code and web content editors helpful
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification.
Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please call 303-567-5232. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.