Requisition ID: 347
Location: Presence Holy Family Med Ctr
100 North River Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Responsible for preparing, posting journal entries and account reconciliations, and supporting accounting activities.
- Performs general ledger accounting, and financial reporting duties, including maintaining general ledger accounts.
- Participates in monthly financial close process.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations (including cash reconciliations).
- Investigate general ledger transactional errors and system processing.
- Assists with the accurate and timely accounting and reporting of all financial activities and transactions of Presence Health and its entities as prescribed under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prepares year-end work papers.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree is required.
One to three years’ healthcare industry finance experience is preferred.
PeopleSoft, Hyperion, QuickBooks experience preferred.
Business Unit: Corporate (LRHC and LPH)
Department Name: General Accounting