Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Paciolan (Irvine, CA) is seeking an experienced J unior Java Software Engineer to design, develop, test and support Web-Centric applications. Join a team to overhaul and web-enable our core ticketing systems across devices. This individual will be responsible for the efficient design and development of custom application software in a JEE/Java architecture environment.
In this role, you will work closely with business analysts and software engineers to review functional requirements, identifying and analyzing options to implementing the functional requirements and design in the best and most efficient manner. You will be responsible for the technical design, development and testing lifecycle of the application, including but not limited to, producing technical design documents, unit test plans, code walkthroughs, and UI code development.
What the job entails:
- Responsible for on-time and high quality delivery of your assignments
- Provide JEE/Java technology expertise, including emerging technologies
- Design and implement application code following requirements and specifications
- Participate in the architectural design, documentation and project processes
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to less experienced personnel
- Assist Technical Support staff with problem resolution
What is required of you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2 - 4 years of professional programming experience
- 2 - 4 years of Java and J2EE programming experience
- Expertise in UI concepts such as responsive design and HTML5 a plus
- Proficient at analyzing systems and architecture solutions with clear designs
- Experienced with software life cycle, design patterns, and best practices
- Strong understanding of enterprise, web and mobile software concepts
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, both verbally and in writing
- Proven track record in providing effective solutions to software design and development challenges
- Ability to clearly communicate design approaches in a succinct and effective manner to all levels of the development team
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES / NO: Have you earned a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another closely related major?
2. YES / NO: Do you have 2 - 4 years of professional programming experience?
3. YES / NO: Do you have 2 - 4 years of Java and J2EE programming experience?
4. To be considered, please list your salary requirement.
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ
Founded in 1980, Paciolan is the leader in venue enablement, powering ticketing, fundraising and marketing technology solutions for leading organizations across North America. Collectively, Paciolan powers over 500 live entertainment organizations that sell over 100 million tickets annually. Primary markets include college athletics, professional sports, performing arts, arenas and museums. Paciolan is a wholly owned subsidiary of Comcast-Spectacor.