Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Junior Web Developer
Are you looking to join a company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job? Do you have a passion for people, a desire to improve processes, and want to work on a fast-paced collaborative team? Do you consider yourself an HTML guru?
We're looking for a Junior Web Developer to set-up and deploy all email marketing communications from final creative and delivery to post deployment analysis. This position requires a self-motivated and highly creative person. They will be responsible for day-to-day management of email communications as well as reports for internal use, specifically email campaign performance reports. This position will create, test, and deploy email campaigns to various audiences.
- Create email messages using HTML/CSS and modify as needed to meet requirements for email marketing
- Strong understanding of responsive, mobile friendly email design techniques.
- Execute A/B and multivariate test strategies to increase engagement across retention marketing channels, including messaging, offers and templates
- Develop, manage and maintain email marketing campaigns, including the campaign development, optimization and quality assurance
- Works day-to-day with email marketing applications - prepares and modifies HTML email messages, imports data and validates distribution list, creates list queries, performs QA testing on campaigns, launches campaigns
- Supports overall email campaign workflow and production; executes against project schedule
- Coordinate data collection for report generation as well as create/update daily, weekly and monthly reporting dashboards to be distributed internally, providing statistical information for email campaigns
- Assist online marketing team in various initiatives on a project by project basis
- Have the ability to multi-task across multiple ongoing projects
Intermediate HTML coding experience required, including ability to troubleshoot HTML rendering issues
Must have at least 2 years of CSS experience
Good understanding of web and email marketing standards, including social media and responsive web design
- 3-5 years' experience creating and launching email campaigns using a leading ESP such as ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail or similar platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications preferred
*Join Our Team
About PACIFIC DENTAL SERVICES
We Will Be the Provider of Choice in All the Markets We Serve. Whether you are a practicing Dentist or recent dental school graduate, you can be confident that PDS will help you maximize your individual and professional God-given potential. Pacific Dental Services is the perfect choice for the practice you want to build, and the life you want to live!