Operations Team Lead
The Gazelle Operations Team Lead position is responsible for ensuring the success of their department. The Team Lead will work closely with an Operations Supervisor and the Operations Manager. The main component of this position includes responsibility for distributing work and providing support to team members to ensure all processes are completed accurately.
- Manage the processes for the product line(s) and ensure they are running efficiently and effectively
- Achieve warehouse operational objectives by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends and proposing solutions and improvements
- Monitor, assess and guide performance of team members. Escalate any personnel issues with team members to the Operations Management Team
- Provide training and on-going support to team members on the assigned product line(s)
- Participate in device reviews to provide input on functional requirements, testing procedures, schedules, or potential problems
- Review procedure documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Continuously evaluate product flow and product handling systems and make recommendations to improve efficiencies; evaluate and recommend new equipment
- Actively promote safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing safety standards and procedures and complying with all legal regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required, college coursework or degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse environment working with multiple product lines and variable processes which require critical thinking and problem solving skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to coach and mentor team members
- Computer proficiency
- Capable of learning details about mobile phones and consumer electronics
- Able to work independently, make decisions and exercise good judgment without immediate supervision
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet service level agreement and deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shift requirements
- Dependable, trustworthy and able to work well within a team environment
- Ability to identify issues and recommend creative solutions using problem -solving skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Ability to frequently read fine print, inspect product, differentiate fine details, and repeatedly manipulate small electronic devices. Repetitive manipulation of objects, tools, or controls. Regularly operate a computer at a standing work station, using a keyboard, mouse and scanner. Frequently positioning of oneself (e.g., stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist, kneel, crouch) to perform work tasks. May need to move boxes weighing up to 40 lbs. and occasionally up to 70lbs a distance of up to 50 feet. Frequent use of hands to sort & package material. With assistance, may need to operate push carts weighing up to 3000 lbs. across a concrete surface. Routinely communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person or electronically.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox, ecoATM or Gazelle. At Outerwall, we believe that diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at email@example.com. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities