Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 332 bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana..
* RN Float Pool staff will be assigned to designated units throughout the hospital based upon the daily staffing needs of the facility.
* The RN will only be floated to areas for which they are qualified and competent.
RN Admin Pool - Position will be required to float to Med/Surg, Progressive Care and Telemetry Units and must comply with all license, certification and training requirements required in those units.
* Skill Mix: RN, LPN, Unit Secretary, Monitor Technician, CNA, Student Nurse
* Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, Crash Cart
* Special Certifications Needed: BLS and ACLS thru AHA.
* Special Competencies/Skills Needed: EKG/Telemetry
* Schedules: 12-hour shifts (7-7); two weekend shifts per month or based on departments' need.
There are more to see, do and love here. When you join us, you are within easy reach of the exhilarating Orlando-area lifestyle. Plus, living in Osceola County means you're just minutes from extraordinary theme parks, family-friendly communities and exciting nightlife. Not to mention, all the sunshine you can handle! Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
* Current FL RN license
* Current BLS certifications thru American Heart Association
* 1-3 years critical care experience preferred
About osceola regional medical center
Osceola Regional Medical Center is dedicated to shaping the future of healthcare in our culturally diverse community. We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare and wellness through safe, accessible, consistent, and compassionate care.