OHM Advisors is a growing, progressive, architectural, engineering and planning consulting firm that has an immediate opening for talented, highly motivated new graduates to work within our municipal, private development and construction groups. This is a full-time position which is expected to work 40 hours or more hours per week.
* Assist in the collection and analysis of data and preparation of satisfactory designs.
* Perform design calculations and conduct investigative analyses toward completion of assigned design task, and direct preparation of design specifications.
* Organize scheduling of specific tasks and assignments
* Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
* Experience using AutoCAD
* Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
* Engineering in Training (EIT) and internship/co-op experience preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
GeneOhm is a molecular diagnostic company at the forefront of developing rapid, nucleic acid-based systems, to detect and identify infectious agents and genetic variations. Leveraging the advantages of rapid, molecular-based diagnostics, we aspire to transform health-care by enabling earlier and more definitive clinical decisions that improve both the quality and the cost of patient care. The company is dedicated to offering laboratories and clinicians state-of-the-art, FDA-cleared, molecular based tests that can provide results in less than two hours.
Our current commercial product portfolio includes two rapid, amplified nucleic acid-based assays cleared by the FDA, Health Canada and bearing the CE mark: the IDI-Strep BÔ Assay for rapid detection of Group B Streptococcus and the BD GeneOhmÔMRSA for detection of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus directly from clinical specimens. These breakthrough products are the first molecular-based diagnostic products cleared by the FDA which meet the specifications required to replace standard culture methods.