Lead, learn and earn with the NYPD Cadet Corps!
Receive up to $20,000 in tuition assistance and a $14.16 hourly wage
NYPD Cadet Corps represents a major initiative designed to ensure that future NYPD Police Officers are better educated and more representative of the diversity of New York City. The NYPD Cadet Corps is first and foremost a paid Internship program that offers varied work assignments, and unlimited opportunities. You will be working in various roles with some of the best Department personnel, along with the community, in order to help resolve real life problems.
The NYPD Cadet Corps offers:
- Tuition assistance up to $20,000 annually
- $14.16 per hour through full-time summer and part time school year employment
Upcoming Orientation Date & Time:
- Friday, April 26, 2013 at 3:00PM
- Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 9:00AM
When asked how you heard about the NYPD Cadet Program, please select "AfterCollege Career Network"
* Don't delay - dates and space are limited. When registering, please include your full name, address, college attending, number of credits, and an e-mail address.
The NYPD Cadet Corps is a unique opportunity to experience what it's like to work with Police Officers, while testing your ability and commitment to improve the quality of life for the people of New York City.
To Qualify You Must:
- Reside within New York City (5 boroughs)
- Presently attend a New York City, Nassau or Westchester County accredited four (4) year college
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program
- Have at least 15 credits by the time of hire but less than 95 credits
- Be at least 18 years old and be able to meet the maximum age requirements to be a Police Officer upon graduation from college
For more information, including qualifications, or to register for our next Cadet Orientation, please click the APPLY button below.
Step up and sign up for our Orientation Classes and an exciting career with the New York City Police Department Cadet Corps today.
NYPD Cadet Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.