- Open to currently enrolled students pursuing a degree in the field of electrical engineering
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
How To Apply (Please Read Carefully and Completely):
Click the blue “Apply” button on this page. A pop-up will prompt you to either create or update your profile. Your profile serves as your application and is what the scholarship committee will review to determine the scholarship recipient. You can complete your profile step-by-step in this pop-up or access your profile anytime before the deadline to make edits.
1. Edit Your Personal Details: This is where you’ll enter your personal statement, which is the main criteria used to determine the scholarship recipient. We look for a succinct but impactful, resume-style personal statement that describes your goals and the value that you bring in an academic and/or professional context (we recommend 250 words or less).
2. Edit Your Education: Provide your school, major, graduation date and GPA.
3. Edit Your Work Experience: We don’t expect all students to have relevant work experience yet, but part-time jobs, internships and volunteer positions can help demonstrate your character, skills and strengths.
4. Edit Your Honors, Awards, And Scholarships: Showcase what you’ve already accomplished.
5. Edit Your Skills And Languages: Enter your Hard Skills (specific skills, like expertise in specific programs, typing speed, special certifications or licenses), Soft Skills (general skills, like communication, networking or time management) and any languages you speak.
5. Hit the blue “Apply Now” and check out your profile to make sure you’re happy with it.
More details on making a great AfterCollege Profile:
Official Scholarship Rules: