Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* The successful candidate will have preferably completed a minimum of their junior year and be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in an Economics or Business area. A minimum 3.0 GPA is strongly preferred. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
* Must possess knowledge of accounting, finance and / or business information systems.
* Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as excellent oral and written communications skills. Strong knowledge in MS Office - in particular Excel - is highly preferred.
* Familiarity with financial systems such as HFM also highly preferred. Furthermore an ability to contribute as a team member within a dynamic and fast-paced organization is essential.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
About Mylan Inc.
Mylan Laboratories Inc. is a leading pharmaceutical company with four subsidiaries, Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc., Mylan Technologies Inc., UDL Laboratories, Inc. and Mylan Bertek Pharmaceuticals Inc.,that develop, manufacture and market an extensive line of generic and proprietary products.