MTX Therapy Services is seeking a Physical Therapist for a permanent direct hire position
in a Home Health setting in the Medford, New York area.
* Physical Therapy License NY State
* Less than 1 year experience
* Minimum Education - Master's Degree
* Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work by the Company
* Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
* Current CPR certification
* Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to perform home visits
MTX Therapy Services is here to give you "options". If your need is a direct hire, we are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers, we do all the legwork for you. If you need a break and need to get away temporarily, try a travel position for 13 weeks. We assist you along the way to make this as stress free as possible for you.
For more details about the benefits of working with MTX on your next career move call MTX today
at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
About mtx therapy services
MTX Therapy Services is a national staffing agency headquartered in Tampa, FL. We have been specializing in the unique needs of Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists since 1996. We offer direct hire placements nationwide and contract/travel positions in 18 states ( AK, AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MA, MI, MN, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN & TX).
We listen to the therapists career needs. Whether your search is for a specific area and setting or whether you want to experience the joy of traveling, MTX Therapy Services can assist you in your next career change.
MTX Therapy Services specializes in providing our "personal touch" brand of service. We work with our therapists and our clients to ensure a good fit for all positions we fill.