The IT Architect is the senior expert in his/her field of technology and business. The IT Architect provides guidance to his/her team or department and is an internal consultant to other teams within the organization. He/she may be required to lead teams and function as a Project Manager. The IT Architect provides consultative services on client projects and shares business and technical expertise with management and team members. The IT Architect provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care
‹Maintain a high level of technical expertise and business knowledge. Act as Montefiore IT’s Subject Matter Expert in area of specialization.
- Lead consultative resource.
- Provide consultation and expert level support to Montefiore IT teams.
- Consult on client projects.
- Provide subject matter expert advice on business and technical matters in area of expertise.
- Participate in the creation of high-level comprehensive solution designs.
- Provide consultative and technical sales support including presentations to, and meetings with, prospective and existing clients.
- Supply technical and business system guidance to team members and other teams within organization.
- Assist in defining problems and objectives, describing the requirements, determining costs and benefits.
- Define issues as they relate to data, technical, and operational feasibility.
- Ensure that requirements are benchmarked against vendor offerings to facilitate solutions to business or operational problems.
- Design the use of the system to achieve goals and ensure the viability of the system through controls and procedures.
- Work closely and coordinate with internal management on project actions and recommendations.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support. Communicate with client management on issues and ensure problem resolutions. May participate in on-call support.
- Provide expertise on design and planning.
- Perform system and problem analysis to develop solutions for new systems requirements or enhancements to existing systems. Address problem analysis, review the proposed solutions, and recommend joint problem resolution and review.
- Work with Project Managers to assist in the project planning process.
- Lead teams and provides direction ensuring projects are on track and are not delayed by technical issues.
- Performs other related duties are required.
- System ArchitectureSystem AnalysisBusiness AnalysisProject leadershipProject planning
- Design and implementation of VMware and CISCO UCS, Orchestration and Automation skills preferred
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Department: Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: Montefiore IT Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 3 Odell Plaza, Yonkers
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30am-5pm Req ID: 62401
Equal Opportunity Employer