Under the direction of a Cardiologist or the Clinical Leader performs cardiac Cath Lab procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative. May have individual responsibility for specified procedures and/or may be assigned duties as an instructor.
Serving the greater Stanislaus County with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a full continuum of care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical therapy, and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart Institute.
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Shift Hours: 10 Hour Shift
Days of the Week: Varied Days
- Ability to read, write, hear, and verbally communicate in English to the degree required to perform the job.
- Current California Radiologic Technologist License.
- Satisfactory completion of a formal Radiologic Technology training program in an AMA approved school and meets the requirements for registry by the ARRT.
- Four years experience as a Radiologic Technologist in an acute care hospital.
- ACLS certification.
- Must be able to travel in and out of Stanislaus County, including transcontinental travel. If MHA and/or own vehicle used on association business, must possess a valid California driver's license and upon request provide proof of liability insurance.
- A.S. degree in Radiologic Technology in an AMA approved program.
- RCIS certification.