The Project Engineer will assist on-site Project Managers and Superintendents in managing the construction of projects. PE's will work in conjunction with other Field Staff to ensure quality and timeliness of project construction and completion.
* General Contract and Subcontract administration
* Construction Scheduling
* Material & Equipment - procurement and expediting
* Mechanical, electrical and piping systems coordination
* Shop drawing and submittal review and coordination
* Project cost review, reporting, updating and accounting
* Review of subcontractor applications for payment
* Participation in and documentation of project coordination meetings
* Supervision and coordination of subcontractors' field installations
* Review and negotiate change proposal pricing from subcontractors
* Prepare change proposal pricing for self-performed work
* Change order documentation and associated cost reporting and maintenance
* Research and suggest options on construction means, methods and equipment
* Maintenance of As-Built plans
* Quality control - field and shop
* Monitor and document jobsite safety and accident prevention
* Project Closeout
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related.
* Construction internship or other related construction work experience preferred.
* General knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
* Ability to travel extensively throughout the united States as project locations require.