Family MedicineHeal the Sick, Advance the Science, Share the KnowledgePosition Summary:
Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine teaching physician to join our team to share a new family medicine residency program sponsored by the Mayo Medical School. This residency seeks to train family physicians who improve care, improve health, and improve life through practicing and leading patient-centered, team-based, high-value, full-spectrum care.Responsibilities:
Licensure or Certification: Recruiter:
- Teach full scope Family Medicine in a supportive, community-based, 5-5-5 program
- Great opportunities for faculty and professional development
- Integrated healthcare system focusing on team-based care
- Inpatient coverage of Family Medicine Residency patients only, all other inpatients covered by established Hospitalist program
- Reasonable call schedule (from home)
- Common EMR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, WI ranked among the nation's Best Regional Hospitals 2014-2015. (US News & World Report)
Karly WallaceWhy Mayo Clinic?
Mayo Clinic provides the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of the patient first. We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 60,000 employees working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education. We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For".Site Description:
Eau Claire, with a metro area of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected. City serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away. Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is recognized as a Best Hospital in Northwestern Wisconsin and within the top 10 for Hospitals in Wisconsin (US News & World Reports, 2015-2016).
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).Job Posting Number: