Family MedicineHeal the Sick, Advance the Science, Share the KnowledgeResponsibilities:
Mayo Clinic Health System in Owatona, Minnesota is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician (OB optional) to join a highly respected, physician-led medical center. The candidate must be board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine and will work closely with multi-specialty colleagues.
Licensure or Certification: Recruiter:
- 80 provider multi-specialty practice covering a service area of 50,000
- Practice consists of sites located in Owatonna, Faribault, and Kenyon, MN
- Call is an average of twice per month and is shared with the other 16 physicians in the department
- Average of 18-25 patients per day in a 4 or 4 1/2 day work week
- Minimum of 28 direct patient contact hours
- Hospitalist care for patients in the inpatient setting form 7a.m. to 10p.m. seven days per week
- Average number of deliveries for Family Medicine practicing obstetrics is 15 per year
- Competitive 2 year income guarantee with production incentive
- Generous comprehensive benefit package including 403(b) with match and pension
- Hospital (owned and operated by Allina Health) is adjacent to clinic and comprised of 4 ICU beds, 4 OR rooms, 12 ED exam rooms
Nakayla WarrenWhy Mayo Clinic?
Mayo Clinic provides the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of the patient first. We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 60,000 employees working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education. We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For".Site Description:
Owatonna, Minnesota is a thriving community of over 25,000 people, boasting one of the strongest economies in Minnesota. Located just 38 miles west of Rochester, MN and 60 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Owatonna is home to more than 40 industrial business firms as well as the headquarters for Federated Insurance. Minnesota State University, Mankato is located 40 miles west in Mankato as well as renowned private colleges, St. Olaf and Carlton located in Northfield, 35 miles north of Owatonna. Kaplan's Woods Parkway offers 225 acres for hiking, biking, jogging, picnicking and cross-country skiing. Excellent golfing is available at public and private courses, several of which are staffed by full-time golf instructors. For the tennis enthusiast, both outdoor and indoor facilities provide opportunities for year-round participation. Because many residents love music and the arts, the Owatonna Arts Center displays the work of many local and national artists.
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).Job Posting Number: