Emergency MedicineHeal the Sick, Advance the Science, Share the KnowledgeResponsibilities:
Mayo Clinic Health System is a group of clinics, hospitals, and health care facilities that provide primary and specialty care close to home. Across all locations, you'll find life-changing career opportunities within a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect. Mayo Clinic Health System is consistently recognized as among the best health care systems in the nation.
Southwest Minnesota Region:
- Potential leadership opportunities early in your career
- Flexible scheduling that allows monthly vacation and numerous consecutive days off
- Shifts shared equally without preference to tenure or experience
- Multiple opportunities to pick up additional shifts to maximize compensation
- Mayo Clinic is on the cutting edge of health care reform
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package:
- Salary exceeds competitive hourly rate
- Excellent medical, dental, and spending account provided
- World famous Mayo malpractice coverage
- Generous CME stipend
- Retirement pension ensures secure financial future
Mankato Practice Model: Mankato is located in a beautiful river valley south of the Twin Cities. It is a progressive college community with outstanding four-season recreational actives (16 lakes within 25 miles).
- Mayo Clinic Helicopter based in Mankato 24/7
- Multispecialty Clinic & integrated hospital owned by Mayo Clinic
- Brand new state of the art (26 bed) facility
- 1656 hours = 1 FTE
- 1.8-1.9 patients / hour
- 29,000 visits/year
- Admit rate: 22%
- Full specialty backup
- Physician double/triple coverage, 17/24 hours with scribe support
Fairmont Practice Model: Fairmont, known as the "City of Lakes" offers outstanding four-season recreational activities and many other quality of life characteristics for the whole family. Fairmont is located 2 hours south of Twin Cities.
- Multispecialty clinic and integrated hospital owned by Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic helicopter service
- 10,500 visits per year
- Single coverage; 12 hour shifts (7a and 7p)
- Trauma level IV
- Specialty backup includes OB/GYN, General Surgery, and Orthopedics
- Hospitalist program for admissions
- Full service Radiology and Laboratory Departments
Inquiries may contact:
Phone: 507-266-0169Why Mayo Clinic?
Mayo Clinic is ranked number one in more specialties than any other hospital in the nation for 2015-2016 by U.S. News and World Report. Our multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care. We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 3,800 physicians and scientists across all locations working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education. Mayo Clinic Health System connects Mayo Clinic's respected expertise with Mayo's community-focused multi-specialty groups in 75 communities. We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For".
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).Job Posting Number: