Are you interested in being part of a team building the next generation of Online Learning Products? Does working with a smart talented agile team interests you?
- Develop features and enhancements to evolve our Online Learning systems into next generation learning platform for MATLAB & Simulink
- Collaborate in fast-paced Agile environment
- Work with cross functional teams to define and document requirements, create technical designs and architecture documents
- Collaborate with User Experience and UI designers to develop customer workflows
- Work with Quality Engineers to ensure test cases and plans are appropriately developed and adhered to
- Work with learning content creators to build out MathWorks training in the platform
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Experience with web application development
- Experience with software development lifecycle.
- Experience with REST based web services.
- Prior development experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with MATLAB.
At MathWorks, we express who we are as an organization through our guiding principle, our mission, and our core values. Developed over time, each represents a philosophy or goal that is intrinsically important to the organization.
Our guiding principle is "Do the Right Thing." This means doing what is best for our staff members, customers, business partners, and communities for the long term, and believing that "right" answers exist. It also means measuring our success, not merely in financial terms, but by how consistently we act according to this principle. Our mission and core values express what "doing the right thing" means in our day-to-day work.
Our mission articulates our goals as a company and how we go about achieving them. Our core values set out the principles that define who we are and how we work together. We invite you to explore these two different ways of understanding MathWorks.