- Would you like to join a dynamic Engineering team that is constantly solving new and challenging problems?
- Are you passionate about software development in object oriented C++?
- Do you want to work with products that make the world a better place?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you.
Our group is responsible for all aspects of Simulink development including programming language design, algorithm development, user interfaces, data management, compiler optimizations, and back-end code generation technologies. Over a million customers use our tools in designing the next generation of automobiles, airplanes, cell phones, radar systems, and spacecraft (to name a few). The software you help build will be used heavily by our customer base as well other MathWorks product teams
We are looking for talented and motivated Software Engineers with a passion for software development in object oriented C++. Using your C++ object oriented development expertise, you will work with multiple teams to design and improve the core components of our Simulink product line with better modularity and scalability. As a key member of the development team, you will lead projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Mastery of software development
- Master of Science or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Physics
- 5+ years industry experience. Looking to hire Junior, Senior, and Principal level
- Experience and/or knowledge of any/all of the following areas of specialization:
- Software architecture, design, implementation, algorithm development
- Compiler technology or code generation technology (LLVM/JIT)
- Data management, data repositories, design patterns
- Simulink or MATLAB is a plus
At MathWorks, we express who we are as an organization through our guiding principle, our mission, and our core values. Developed over time, each represents a philosophy or goal that is intrinsically important to the organization.
Our guiding principle is "Do the Right Thing." This means doing what is best for our staff members, customers, business partners, and communities for the long term, and believing that "right" answers exist. It also means measuring our success, not merely in financial terms, but by how consistently we act according to this principle. Our mission and core values express what "doing the right thing" means in our day-to-day work.
Our mission articulates our goals as a company and how we go about achieving them. Our core values set out the principles that define who we are and how we work together. We invite you to explore these two different ways of understanding MathWorks.