We currently have an exciting opportunity for an SAP HCM Payroll Support Analyst at Marathon Oil. This position will be a key contact with the business users to design, configure, and support the HCM Payroll. As part of the IT-HR team, the successful candidate will be a key contact with the business users to gather requirements, analyze, design, configure, unit test and implement functionality for Payroll and Time Management, but also work with the rest of the IT HR team in supporting the following SAP HCM sub-modules: Benefits, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, SAP Portal ESS/MSS and interfaces, and SuccessFactors. Experience with HR SuccessFactor Recruiting, Goals/Performance, Compensation, and Learning modules is a plus.
- Stay abreast in HR technology, particularly SAP HCM Payroll module. Seek new and innovative solutions to business needs and implement them to enhance productivity for HR and business organizations they support.
- Configure and support SAP Payroll and Time Management, and work with the rest of the team to support the other SAP HCM sub-modules: Benefits, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, SAP Portal ESS/MSS and interfaces.
- Perform system configuration activities and liaise with system developers and other associated parties and support groups that may be required to affect the solution or that may be impacted by the solution
- Regularly interact with internal customers on support and business initiative issues
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Science, or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience configuring and supporting SAP Payroll
- Ability and willingness to quickly understand how to support the following SAP HCM sub-modules: Payroll and Time Management, Benefits, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, SAP Portal ESS/MSS and interfaces.
- Experience with HR SuccessFactor Recruiting, Goals/Performance, Compensation, and Learning modules is a plus.
- Must be able to lead the gathering of requirements, design, configuration, testing and deployment of functionality in the aforementioned SAP HCM and SuccessFactor's sub-modules
- An understanding of project processes and methodology to support Project Management initiatives and delivery
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify and analyze issues and develop solutions to a variety of highly complex problems; (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings; (3) excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees, management, external contacts, end-users, and technical contacts; (4) the ability to maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Integrity, drive, energy and passion
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company has activity in North America, Europe and Africa. The Company has three reportable operating segments, each of which is organized and managed based primarily upon geographic location and the nature of the products and services it offers.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Houston || TX || United States (US) || Not Applicable; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Information Technology || Information Technology || || 15581 ||