Chemtool Incorporated is one of the largest manufacturers and custom formulators of lubricants and specialty products in the world. We pride ourselves on the experience, talent and innovation we continue to provide our customers since 1963. We have some of the largest grease reactors in the world, providing us with unparalleled capacity to fulfill our customers' needs. We are the largest grease manufacturer in the world with capacity of 300 million pounds annually.
Chemtool Account Manager EMEA
Location: Germany, Belgium or Austria
Overview of Role: -
Providing sales for the Chemtool business, working with defined customers.
Selling products and services in line with the Chemtool Sales Plan.
Delivery of the yearly budgeted business growth and seek new applications/business opportunities. Execution of business strategy, channel management and prospecting for new growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- University degree or equivalent education, preferably in chemistry, Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Profound technical knowledge
- Several years of commercial experience (for ex. in Sales or Procurement) ideally with good industry knowledge in the metalworking fluid and grease industry.
- Proven negotiation and communication skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Fluent in German and very good English language skills
- Cultural awareness of geographies covered (North & East Europe)
- Willingness and ability to travel with highly flexible schedule
- Knowledge of IT systems
The following would be considered advantageous:
- Past experience in metalworking industry
- Another East European language
- Affinity with various European culture
Please note that this role could be based from our offices in Hamburg or Brussels