Lubrizol, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a technology-driven global company that combines complex, specialty chemicals to optimise the quality, performance and value of customers' products while reducing their environmental impact. Lubrizol produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant additives for engine oils, driveline and other transportation-related fluids, industrial lubricants, and additives for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of resins and additives.
Location: To be based in Vienna
Delivery of the yearly budgeted business growth and seek new applications/business opportunities. Execution of business strategy, channel management and prospecting for new growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Execute business strategy for selected market segments and targeted accounts;
- Grow and manage current key direct accounts;
- Identify core growth accounts and build exceptional customer relationships;
- Manage local agent representatives and distributors as a support role in joint sales calls but also provide direction, training, competitive information and general market knowledge;
- Support growth initiatives for the business and introduction of new products;
- Develop, negotiate, and close sales contracts and agreements;
- Communicate well throughout the organization;
- Comply timely and accurately with administrative requirements, such as call reports, sales forecasting and expense reports;
- Provide the market information and survey of related industry and its trend for company further develop.
- University degree, preferably in Chemical or Technical;
- More than 5 years direct technical/specialty chemical sales experience;
- Technical understanding of specialty chemicals and polymers, and their applications;
- Excellent communications and presentation skills;
- Fluent in spoken English, and capable of writing report and presentation in English;
- Good at office IT applications;
Fit to travel