* Bachelor Degree
* Physical Therapy License (NJ)
* 1 year of experience working with the frail/elderly populati
* Responsible for providing comprehensive physical therapy assessment and treatment for LIFE St. Francis participants in the Center or in the home. Plans organizes and conducts a comprehensive program of individual and group physical therapy services to enable participants to achieve optimal levels of independent functioning and improve or restore functions which have been impaired, reduced or permanently lost due to illness or injury
Licensure/Certification: Licensed as a Registered Physical Therapist by NJ Board of Physical Therapy. Must have a valid driver's license, proof of insurance and have means of transportation. CPR Certification
* Education: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or entry level Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
* Experience: Minimum of three years experience as a Physical Therapist, including experience working with adult physical therapy program. One year of experience working with frail elderly population in acute, long term care, or community based setting
About Lourdes Health System
Lourdes Health System is a Catholic health system sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, NY , dedicated to its tradition of serving all with reverence, compassion and integrity in a simple, joyful and hospitable manner.
We strive for excellence in our stewardship to our patients, their families, the community and each other by promoting a culture that embraces diversity.
We commit to being a transforming, healing presence within the diverse communities in which we live and serve.
We create collaborative, inclusive, caring communities who provide a full range of quality medical and wholistic health services.
We promote healthy communities and assure access to all, especially those most in need.
The Lourdes Health System is a member of Catholic Health East, a multi-institutional, Catholic health system co-sponsored by 13 religious congregations.