Job Description :
As a team member in the Enterprise Business Services (EBS) Data, Voice, & Video (DV2) Infrastructure organization, this intern position will participate as a member of the voice services team in managing a complex suite of network and voice hardware and software across an enterprise network environment.
This intern position will be participating in several IT team projects, but will be focused upon supporting UC2 voice system consolidation project for LM. Examples of other possible projects include the refresh of iOS devices, support of video conferencing environment, and AV conference room integration. Other assignments will depend on company needs and could include Mobility, Networking, Conferencing, Telecommunications, or Audio Video teams. Work location is Fort Worth, TX.
* Experience in the use of Microsoft suite office tools (MS Visio, Word, Excel, etc.)
* Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
* General data networking concepts (OSI or TCP models, TCP/IP, routing, subnets)
* General understanding of telecommunications concepts (POTS/PRI/BRI, VoIP, SIP)
* Currently enrolled in a four year accredited college or university
* Experience in programming and scripting (Python, Java, C)
* Data analytics background
* Mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, …)
* System Administration
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
About Lockheed Martin
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 113,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.