Job Description :
Lockheed Martin needs extraordinary people who are passionate about working on cutting-edge design or technology.
The current intern position will report to a manager in Flight Test Support on the F-35 Program. In this position the candidate will be performing Mechanical, Electrical, or Data Processing functions for F-35 flight test.
* Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related technical field.
* Must be a US Citizen. This position will require a government security clearance.
* Prior experience in a related industry preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret wiring diagrams and schematics.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively.
* Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated experience and proficiency in standard MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
PART-TIME-less than 40 hrs/wk;
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
About Lockheed Martin
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 113,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.