We are dedicated to addressing and solving a wide variety of legal issues for our clients to assist them in achieving their business objectives. Our litigation and resolution skills enable us to maintain exemplary standards of practice. We understand that we are a service organization as well as a provider of legal expertise, and we work collaboratively with our clients to meet their business goals. We diligently work to resolve complex matters using whenever possible available creative options, including alternative dispute resolution. We pride ourselves on excellent trial skills, aggressive advocacy and negotiation, and efficient, low cost claim resolution.
We provide a full spectrum of consulting and litigation services relating to contract disputes, surety and construction issues, malpractice and defective product claims and government tort liability. We also handle a wide range of general liability defense matters as well as complex business litigation for various types of clients, including sole proprietorships, mid-sized firms and corporations, and large, sophisticated manufacturing companies. We work to keep our clients out of court, but are prepared to bring our talent and resources to the courtroom when a client's business success depends on aggressive and result-oriented litigation.
Liedle, Lounsbery is "AV" rated by Martindale-Hubbell Publishing Company, the highest possible rating for skill and ethics.
Liedle, Lounsbery's practice areas are diverse and include the following:
• Construction: Drafting and negotiating contracts and settlement agreements, prosecuting breach of contract claims, and collection and lien actions, pursuing and litigating claims, both public and private for contractors and sureties, and defending contractors in post construction defect claims, design professionals and sureties in indemnity related actions. • Employment: Defending clients in wrongful termination and discrimination claims and claims under the Fair Employment Housing Act, Labor Code section 132a claims involving alleged discrimination against employees who have filed a workers compensation claim, drafting employee manuals, and providing presentations for human resource professionals and managers. • Government Tort Liability: Defending governmental agencies in a wide variety of actions, including tort claims, employment related matters, and police excessive force actions. • Business Claims and Disputes: Assisting companies and individuals in a variety of disputes including breach of contract and formation claims, sales disputes and business dissolution actions.
• Professional Malpractice: Negligence actions involving attorneys, real estate and insurance brokers, architects, engineers, and legal and medical professionals.
• Personal Injury: Defending and prosecuting all types of personal injury claims including cases involving common carriers, limousines, trucks, buses and automobiles.
• Product Defect:, product defects, and toxic torts.
• Premises Liability Matters: Defending property owners in slip, trip and fall claims.
• Environmental Claims: Defending property owners and alleged polluters in federal and state court actions involving claims brought by supposedly injured parties and governmental entities. • Transactional & Business Formation: Guiding clients through property sales or purchases and the formation of business entities whether corporations, partnerships or limited liability companies.
The firm handles matters throughout Southern California, including Ventura, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Riverside, Imperial, Orange and San Diego Counties.
Liedle, Lounsbery's clients include the following:
• Insurance and claims companies such as Ranger, TIG, Fireman's Fund, CNA, Safeco/American States, U. S. Risk, Calvert, Crum & Forrester, Chubb, RiverStone Claims Management, LLC, Ward North America, Employers Mutual Insurance Company/Liberty Mutual, Claremont, Federated, and others;
• Governmental entities such as The Port of San Diego and the City of Oceanside.
• Corporations such as RailAmerica, The San Diego & Imperial Valley Railroad, Rheem Manufacturing.
• Construction companies such as Roel Construction Company,
Liedle, Lounsbery, Larson & Lidl, LLP
California Law Firm
Specializing in Civil Litigation
About Us | Company Profiles | Our Practice Areas | Contact Us | Home
We are dedicated to addressing and solving a wide variety of legal issues for our clients to assist them in achieving their business objectives. Our litigation and resolution skills enable us to maintain exemplary standards of practice. We understand that we are a service organization as well as a provider of legal expertise, and we work collaboratively with our clients to meet their business goals. We diligently work to resolve complex matters using whenever possible available creative options, including alternative dispute resolution. We pride ourselves on excellent trial skills, aggressive advocacy