Individual will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of electronic form software for new and existing programs at the company. They will interact daily with other team members and occasionally assist outside developers with their integrations to our products. The position will work with both desktop and web applications (front end and back end) used to facilitate electronic forms and straight through processing of data.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor level degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 1-5 years of related experience preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Successful completion of third party background check which includes past employment verification and criminal search.
The position requires an in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering related to both desktop and web application development. The following are also required:
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in groups.
- Strong time management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Needs two or more of the following programming skills; C / C++, C# / .NET, Delphi, PERL, JAVA.
- Windows and Linux web development experience
- Good working knowledge of Structure Query Language (SQL)
- Familiarity with web services (serving and consuming) SOAP/RESTful services.
- Working knowledge of XML, XSD, and XSLT highly desired.
- Familiarity of security principals behind web application development.