Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for providing superior customer service in pristine clean stores under the guidelines of the company policies and all applicable laws. Striveto increase sales through suggestive selling and accurate recording of sales. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty,integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that each customer receives prompt and courteous service.
- Greet customers, use suggestively sells techniques/skills and thank each customer.
- Comply with Federal mandates and company policy regarding tobacco sales
- Operate cash register system, money order machine, lotto terminal and credit card machine within established company guidelines.
- Ensure that fresh coffee is available at all times and maintains pristine conditions in the coffee area.
- Maintain pristine conditions in the fast food area.
- Ensure that all supplies in the coffee and fast food area are stocked (i.e., napkins, cups, straws, lids and condiments).
- Ensure that grocery, cooler and freezer items are fully stocked, cleaned, faced and fronted.
- Ensure that cigarette racks and displays are full.
- Ensure that all trash containers inside and outside are emptied and cleaned as needed.
- Ensure that the exterior store conditions are maintained to enhance curb appeal of the property during all hours of operation.
- Ensure that the restrooms are pristine and stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and orderly manner.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to participate in training classes conducted by the company.
- People-oriented and able to provide superior customer service.
- Display a positive attitude that is contagious, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other associates.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally and stand and walk for the entire shift.
- Must be available and willing to work some weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in customer service/retail field.
- Stable work history.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Turkey Hill Minit Markets Jobs: Turkey Hill Minit Markets is always looking for exceptional Associates to work in our convenience stores and at our corporate office in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a job opportunity with Turkey Hill Minit Markets, we welcome you to complete an online application today.
Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs more than 368,000 associates who serve customers in 2,641 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Harris Teeter, Jay C, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 786 convenience stores, 327 fine jewelry stores, 1,218 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food processing plants in the U.S. Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 200 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. A leader in supplier diversity, Kroger is a proud member of the Billion Dollar Roundtable and the U.S. Hispanic Chamber's Million Dollar Club.
Posting Notes: PA || Carbondale || 8Th & River Street || 18407 || Turkey Hill || [[mfield2]] || Retail Operations; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None