As an employee, you are eligible for benefits according to your full-time/part-time status and the number of hours scheduled to work per week. Benefits may vary based on your Kaiser Permanente region, position, scheduled hours, and representation by collective bargaining or employee groups, but generally include:
• generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave
• medical care (including prescriptions), vision, mental health, and dental care
• disability and life insurance coverage
• educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement
• employee assistance programs
• health care, dependent care, and transit spending account options
• retirement plans
In addition, we believe in recognizing stellar performance and sponsor a variety of programs designed to reward our skilled, innovative, caring, and committed staff.
In short, at Kaiser Permanente, we understand that there is a direct correlation between happy employees and happy members. We take pride in the compassion and dedication of our employees and find many ways to reward their hard work. In return, our employees take pride in being a part of a collaborative, professional team focused on quality, service, and care.