Acquires necessary financial and volunteer resources to support programs through direct marketing of programs and manages assigned special events for Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa. Is the staff liaison to the Cedar Valley Area Board of Directors.
1. Generates all new and renewed revenue in order to meet the budgetary needs of the Cedar Valley Area Market. Includes cultivation of individual and corporate donors for sponsorships and major gifts, grant support, and annual support. Assists with annual budget planning.
2. Develops and implements presentations at each prospective firm and is the Junior Achievement liaison for all corporate partnerships. Submits names of firms and volunteers to the Education Managers.
3. Prospects new funding to support the Cedar Valley Area Market.
4. Supports regional grant writer to secure funding to support regional programming and projects. Oversees grant follow up, and reporting procedures for the Cedar Valley Area.
5. Develops, organizes and executes special events as assigned to meet financial goals. Develops appropriate sponsorships and incentives to secure participation. Assures appropriate promotion and media coverage.
6. In conjunction with the Regional Marketing Team, is responsible for the current and accurate content of the JAEI website, annual report, and/or newsletter.
7. Handles general correspondence, filing and records of all sales calls and prospect files. Monitors invoicing and collection of funds for the Cedar Valley Area Market.
8. Coordinates and prepares all materials for Board and Committee meetings.
9. Represents the Cedar Valley Area Market to the Regional Executive Board.
Required: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Two years JA or related development/fundraising experience with strong sales expertise and performance, proven written/oral communication, and organizational/planning skills. Computer literacy, including spreadsheet software.
Desired: Bachelors degree in marketing. Microsoft Office Proficiency.
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Please submit resume no later than Friday, February 22.