Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 130 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in 38 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, business, and nursing to approximately 50,000 students.
The Civil Drafting and Design Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction to students by ensuring student satisfaction through the classroom or laboratory setting according to the program objectives.
* Teaches material from approved curriculum and develops daily lesson plans to include instructional aids.
* Participates in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.
* Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
* Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with college standards.
* Maintains expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design.
* Instructs students in laboratory safety procedures if applicable.
* Performs duties in the Learning Resource Center as assigned.
* When possible, participates in core course academic support programs, certification programs, and student professional associations.
* Minimum 3 years applicable experience and working knowledge of Civil Drafting and Design.
* Proficiency required with Civil 3D Design Software and 15 semester hours in subject area.
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred. Degree in Civil Drafting or Civil Engineering or Architecture.
Degree must be from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
* Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and presentation skills required.
* Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course material.
* Experience in organizing and writing reports and presentations of a technical nature.
* Proven educational or administrative experience in critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the Internet, and management system software.
* Proven track record of project completions, multi-tasking, and the ability to handle a high pressure environment with significant timeline pressures.
* Past history of developing and maintaining constructive working relationships with others and maintaining them overtime.
* Able to obtain and maintain licenses if applicable as required by state or accrediting commissions.
At ITT Technical Institute, we offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College's safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College's premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College's students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the current Report and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY.
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB