International Paper is currently recruiting for Shipping Loaders at our Laurens Container facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be a qualified forklift driver and have 2 years of Forklift experience.
- Unload units from production line and store in designated place in warehouse.
- Load and unload trailers as required.
- Computes and records totals of tallied figures on proper forms.
- Examines and sorts items tallied.
- Records number and type of defects for quality control purposes.
- Counts units, kits, etc. and computes total number of same. Issues receipts.
- Moves tallied items to storage, shipping, or production areas.
- Performs daily housekeeping task to ensure AIB standards are being met.
- Performs daily safety checks on forklifts.
- Must be available for 2nd or 3rd shifts
- Weekend work and Overtime required
- Starting pay $13.05/ hour or more with experience
Qualified applicants may apply at the State Employment websites/locations or at www.internationalpaper.com