This is a general recruiting requisition used for attracting candidates that meet the hiring profiles in demand at Intel - we are not hiring on this req. By applying to this prescreen, you are expressing interest in potential College Graduate opportunities across the company.
Intel offers a broad range of BS, MS and PhD opportunities in the following technical disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science
Typical Graduate Technical positions include:
- Component and (IC) Integrated Circuit Design
- Validation, Test, DFX
- Analog, Mixed Signal, Low Power design
- Design Automation
- Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Logic Design
- Radio Frequency Digital and Analog (RF), Signal Integrity
- Research and Development
- Semiconductor Packaging and Fabrication
- User Experience
- Technology Development
- Quality & Reliability
- Process and Yield engineering
- Construction Management
- Human Computer Interaction
Additional Intel-related specializations include:
- 3G, 4G, LTE, Ultra Mobile and Modem technologies
- Graphics, Parallel computing, multithreading, ManyCore
- Open Source, Firmware, Bios, Signal Processing
- RTL, VLSI, Mask Design, Layout, Power Management
- CPU, GPU Integration, System on a Chip (SOC)
- Industrial Engineering: Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Operations Management
- Corporate Services/Facilities: HVAC, Hydraulics, Pump and Fan Design, Ultrapure Water Engineering, Wastewater and Industrial Pollution engineering specialties, Instrumentation and Controls
What you can expect:
- Competitive base salary, two bonus programs, stock grants and purchase programs, a profit share retirement plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance for qualified distances.
- Benefits: Several medical, dental and vision plans to choose from, 3 weeks vacation, 10 paid holidays, 8 weeks paid sabbatical every 7 years, free beverages and fruit, health and wellness programs, access to Intel Air Shuttle, and much more.
- Integration and Training: Opportunities for job, site, or global movement and advancement opportunities, individualized career development plans, tuition reimbursement for work-related coursework and certifications, and training from a variety of sources including Intel's My Learning with over 2,400 technical and development courses.
- Work/ Life Balance: Flexible work schedule, networking with Intel Managers and Executives, and social events organized through the Intel College Graduate community group.
- In general, Intel does sponsor candidates and will be determined on a case-by case basis.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (convert to 4.0 scale equivalent or <3.0 GPA will not pass screening).
Hillsboro OR, Phoenix AZ, Folsom, San Diego or Santa Clara CA, Austin TX, Rio Rancho NM
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: USA-Arizona, Phoenix
Other Locations: USA-California, Folsom, USA-Oregon, Hillsboro, USA-California, Santa Clara, USA-New Mexico, Albuquerque, USA-Texas, Austin
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: College Graduate
Posting Date: Oct 14, 2015
Apply Before: Ongoing
Business Group: Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Posting Statement: Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.