As a Federal Account Executive (AE) with Insight, your job is to build and maintain long-term business relationships to sell technology products and services to the federal government, both civilian and Department of Defense agencies. You’ll identify opportunities to leverage Insight’s complete technology offerings, which encompass hardware, software, services and networking. As an AE, you’ll partner closely with sales teams to manage and grow opportunities within their markets to achieve sales objectives.
As a Federal AE, you can expect to:
- Build relationships. Your first job in this role is to gain an understanding of your clients and their environments in order to use Insight’s complete portfolio of IT solutions.
- Sell. Gain new business and grow existing relationships with your clients. You’ll need to identify new opportunities through prospecting and exploring client needs.
- Partner. Work closely with all of Insight’s partners and identify creative avenues to introduce new solutions to clients. You’ll also need to leverage Insight’s internal resources to provide added value resources and keep clients happy.
- Educate. Stay on top of cutting-edge technology solutions and inform clients on program benefits. Act as a trusted advisor to your clients and always look for areas to upsell or cross-sell.
You could be an integral part of our federal accomplishments:
- Federal General Services Administration (GSA) Contractor
- NASA’s Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) V Awardee
- CIO-CS (Commodity/Solutions) Awardee
- Microsoft Federal Channel Partner of the Year (2014)
- Microsoft Federal Licensing Solutions Provider (LSP) 2014 Q1-3 Top Revenue Attainment
- Microsoft Federal Licensing Solutions Provider (LSP) 2014 Q1-3 Top Cloud Attainment
- CommVault Federal Platinum partner
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with federal government accounts and contracts (civilian or Department of Defense)
- 2+ years sales experience in client services and technology industry
- Ability to understand technical documents and information
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join us as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,400 teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- One of The Valley’s 2015 Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2015 Dell Healthcare Partner of the Year, 2015 HP PartnerOne Financial Services Partner of the Year, 2014 Cisco Global Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year, Microsoft’s No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider
Discover more at insight.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Chantilly || Virginia (US-VA) || United States (US) || SALES || None || Chantilly, VA; Washington, DC ||
About Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Insight) is a provider of brand-name information technology (IT) hardware, software and services to large enterprises, small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) and public sector institutions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. The Company operates in three geographic operating segments: North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia and Pacific (APAC). Insight is located in 22 countries, and supports clients in 170 countries, transacting business in 17 languages and 13 currencies. The Company's offerings in North America and the United Kingdom include brand-name IT hardware, software and services. Its offerings in the remainder of its EMEA segment and in APAC only include software and select software-related services. In March 2007, the Company completed the sale of PC Wholesale, a division of its North America operating segment, which was engaged in the business of selling IT products.