|Number of positions:||1.0|
|Town/City:||Orangeville, Ontario (CA-ON)|
|Department:||Training & Development Services|
- Entry and extraction of data to/from various computer applications.
- Mail sorting and delivery.
- Filing and other administrative support such as data entry, answering the phone, photocopying and organizing binders.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite application (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to carry out general office administrative tasks such as filing, sorting, distributing mail, inputting/extracting data to/from various computer applications.
- Ability to lift and carry files, boxes of supplies.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Please be advised that some of our jobs may require physical strength and/or endurance.
- Students must be available to work full-time from the beginning of May until the end of August.
- Students must be currently attending post-secondary education and be scheduled to return to school in the fall.
- Students may apply to a maximum of three positions. Anyone who applies to more than three positions will be automatically disqualified.
- In order to verify information on your application we may contact the Hydro One employee who has referred you to confirm details.
NOTE: All individuals that wish to be rehired must submit an online application in order to be considered for employment.
If you share our passion for safety, our customer service focus, and are ready to play a lead role in building a bright future, we would love to hear from you!
Hydro One is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: February 29, 2016