|Number of positions:||1.0|
|Town/City:||Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON)|
|Business Unit:||NTW OPRTNS|
|Duration of assignment:||Up to 1 Year|
- Carry out in a records centre as assigned, a variety of clerical functions such as, counter service duty, retention procedures, file maintenance, messenger and delivery service.
- Operate a keyboard for routine information retrieval.
- Requires a knowledge of business principles sufficient to carry out and assist in the carrying out of filing, preparation of requisitions, retrieval of documents, the inventory process, and other procedures associated with record center operations.
- Requires a knowledge of keyboard operation for the routine retrieval of information related to engineering documents and to perform typing incidentals associated with the records function.
- Requires a knowledge of English to understand procedures and instruction.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired either through the successful completion of Grade XI in a Secondary, Commercial or Technical School or by having the equivalent level of education
- Requires experience within the records center to be familiar with the procedures, practices, routines associated with records services.
- Requires experience in keyboarding for typing incidentals and operation of a computer terminal for routine retrieval of information related to various documents.
- A period of up to six months is considered necessary to gain this experience.
If you share our passion for safety, our customer service focus, and are ready to play a lead role in building a bright future, we would love to hear from you!
Hydro One is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview and require special accommodations please speak with the hiring manager.
Deadline: January 27, 2016
In the event you are experiencing difficulties applying to this job please consult our help page here.