HUGO BOSS is always looking for new talents to join our team.
We take great pride in our work and the talented people who work with us.
Therefore, we are always looking for service minded, committed and ambitious salespersons to our stores.
As Sales Assistant your primary task will be to give our customers the best advice and service and to ensure that the store is always presentable.
- Sales of goods and providing service to customers
- Visual Merchandising in accordance to guidelines
- Daily maintenance of the store and stock room
- Complete and participate in internal trainings
- You are a skilled salesperson with experience from a similar position
- You must be able to communicate in the Scandinavian languages and English
- It is considered as a clear advantage, if you are familiar with KPI’s
- Understand and represent the brand attributes
- You are conscientious, responsible and loyal
- Always presents a professional image
About HUGO BOSS
HUGO BOSS has provided critical support to many of the Guggenheim Museum's programs since 1995. In addition to The Hugo Boss Prize, the company has helped to make possible retrospectives of the work of Matthew Barney, Georg Baselitz, Ross Bleckner, Francesco Clemente, Ellsworth Kelly, and Robert Rauschenberg, and James Rosenquist; the presentation Art in America: Now in Shanghai; and the Ed Ruscha (2005) and Felix Gonzalez-Torres (2007) exhibitions in the U.S. Pavilion of the Venice Biennale.