Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Electronic Test is seeking a Test Engineer I candidate to work on multiple avionics products like flight controls, displays, and sensors. The candidate will assist in the design and implementation of test solutions for EIT (End Item Test) and HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening). The candidate will be working with a variety of test platforms those like the ATEC series 6, the Vector, and the Core ATE for various products.
* Design test hardware (adapters and cables) to provide stimulus and response capability with the product under test.
* Design test software to communicate with test station resources and product hardware to meet requirements.
* Generate all test documentation associated with production and return to service testing. Work within a team atmosphere alongside product engineering, embedded code developers, as well as offshore staff.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, MechanicalEngineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering orrelated discipline
* Must have completed highest level of education within 12months of hire date
* Due to export control and ITAR restrictions, US Citizenshipor US Permanent Resident Status is required
* Internship in the avionics industry is preferred.
* Ability to read and understand hardware requirementdocuments and schematics
* Knowledge of software development techniques is a plus
* Knowledge of Honeywell designed Automatic Test Equipment(Vectors, Core ATEs) as well as ATECs is a plus
* Knowledge of Honeywell avionics products is preferred
* Experience within a software configuration managementsystem and use of software archiving/version control
* Experience generating or modifying test documentation suchas test requirements, user manuals, software validation documents, etc.is a plus
About Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell Inc. is a controls company that develops and supplies advanced-technology products, systems and services to homes and buildings, industry, and space and aviation that are designed to conserve energy, protect the environment, improve productivity, enhance comfort and increase safety. The Home and Building Control segment provides products and services intended to create efficient, safe, and comfortable environments. Industrial Controls supplies products, systems and services to help customers improve productivity and meet environmental and safety needs. The Space and Aviation Control segment supplies avionics for the commercial, military and space markets. In addition, the Honeywell Technology Center provides systems analysis and applied research and development on systems and products, including application software, sensors and advanced electronics. Solid State Electronics Center designs and manufactures integrated circuits and sensors. (Source: 10-K405)