The Manager of Call Center Operations manages daily operations of the Call Center Operations to ensure performance to contract standards. Accountable for short and long term planning of Call Center Operations and budget preparation. Determines Call Center priorities, establishes goals and objectives consistent with the overall corporate philosophy. Manages the collection and analysis of Call Center data to determine staffing requirements, employee staffing needs and training. Develops Call Center Operation policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Ensures operations meet policy and procedure performance metrics, quality assurance program standards, and the requirements of laws and regulations and contractual requirements.Manages departmental workflow procedures and service levels. Conducts ongoing analyses and assessments of operational performance for continuous process improvements, improved efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction.Monitors operational policies and procedures including setting goals, standards and benchmarks to evaluate staff performance, and employee and customer satisfaction.Manages operational resources and correlates to production activity and budget-to-actual results.Develops and mentors staff; fosters an environment where customer needs (Beneficiary, Provider, MTF Commanders, etc.) are the primary focus of the entire staff.
Government Clearance & US Citizenship Requirement
Three to five years experience supervising/managing associates in a production environmentFive years in an ACD/Call Center environmentExperience preparing management reports, budgets, performance management reports and presenting operational status to senior level managementExperience with supervising/managing a large workforce (prefer experience managing call center of 75 or more agent seats; to include supervisory/management experience in healthcare industry in membership and/or customer service and one to two years experience with government healthcare delivery program (TRICARE, Medicaid, Medicare, etc.)Experience with Rockwell ACD Switch, Etalk Recorder and Advisor, TCS Workforce Management, Crystal Reports, Genesys CTI, IVR, and call routing in a virtual call center environment preferred.Government Contractor experience preferredMilitary Health System Experience preferredExperience with ISO 9000 certification or similar Quality Assurance/ Quality Improvement Programs desiredExperience with Customer Satisfaction Programs and Customer Satisfaction Measurement desiredORAny combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Abilities in staff developmentComputer ProficiencyAbilities in diversity management and performance managementAbilities in effective collaboration and effective communicationHealth Care Industry Background preferredStrong verbal and written communication skillsProficient in the use of MS Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The following section describes the general physical requirements for this position. Please note that constant refers to more than 81% of time; significant refers to 40-80%; and moderate refers to 20-40% of the time.
- Operates personal computers, printers, facsimile, telephones, copy machines and other commonly used office accessories/equipment.
- Exposed to confidential information and expected to maintain confidentiality at all times; must adhere to HIPAA rules and regulations.
- May be required to work outside of normally scheduled hours as mandated by the client, project and/or workload (e.g. evenings, weekends, and/or holidays).
- May be required to maintain established work pace, meet deadlines; may have last minute urgent requests.
- Physical activity may include: twisting, reaching, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting, crawling, grasping, grabbing, pushing, pulling, repetitive motion, climbing, etc.
- Required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Required to have hearing ability to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Required to have speaking ability to express or exchange ideas.
- Constant computer usage including constant typing and/or eye strain.
- Constant repetitive arm, wrist, hand and finger motions -- making repetitive movements (e.g. key boarding, filing, data entry).
- Constant phone usage; headsets may be required.
- Constant sedentary work (desk bound or seated).
- Constant reading is required via computer screen and/or bound printed materials.
- Constant concentration may be required on various subjects by listening, reading and thinking clearly.
- Constant interaction with others may be required. May need to listen, think, and speak in order to interact with others. Business interactions and behavior between coworkers and/or external customers are required. This may require face-to-face or telephone interactions.
- Constant thinking at work may include listening, learning, analyzing, evaluating, and the ability to interpret what is seen and/or heard, or to link information from one or several things to the next.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Location: Johnstown, PA
Manager: Ezra Easley
Health Net, Inc. supports a drug-free work environment and requires pre-employment background and drug screening.
Health Net and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
About Health Net, Inc.
Health Net, Inc. (Health Net) is an integrated managed care organization that delivers managed healthcare services through health plans and government-sponsored, managed-care plans. The Company operates and conducts its businesses through its subsidiaries. Health Net's health plans and government contracts subsidiaries provide health benefits through its health maintenance organizations (HMOs), insured preferred provider organizations (PPOs) and point-of-service (POS) plans to approximately 6.7 million individuals across the country through group, individual, Medicare, (including the Medicare prescription drug benefit commonly referred to as Part D), Medicaid, TRICARE and Veterans Affairs programs. The Company operates within two segments: Health Plan Services and Government Contracts.