Responsible for the development and management of the respective sales territory to achieve sales order profitability objectives in the restaurant and kitchen ventilation market. Solicit and service customers including owners, national accounts, mechanical contractors, mechanical engineers, consultants, and foodservice equipment contractors.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling, promoting and marketing HVAC and commercial Kitchen Ventilation equipment to Food Service Equipment Dealers and National Chain Accounts.
- Provide technical and application assistance to Foodservice Consultants in order to influence their design and specifications.
- After training period, candidate will develop sales plans to increase sales effectiveness. Responsible for developing new business along with maintaining and further developing existing business.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Seeks out new business opportunities and follows up on leads to acquire new business.
- Seeks out purchasing decision makers and develops solid business relationships.
- Delivers presentations highlighting the products and service capabilities of our company.
- Assists in negotiating contract terms with customers.
- Successfully closes sales.
- Works toward exceeding predetermined sales quotas.
- Explores opportunities to sell additional products to existing customer base to increase vale of customer/vendor partnership.
- Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a technical four-year college program or at least four years equivalent experience.
- Sales experience in the Food Service Industry is required.
- Candidates that possess the technical skills but lack the selling experience will be assigned to a experienced Account Manager for technical sales training.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills both orally and written
- Must have superior interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work with a high degree of autonomy.