We are currently seeking qualified individuals with a steady long term employment history and the following skills:
- General Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Sheet Metal Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic Math and Reading Skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to read blue prints.
Candidates must be available to work on both 2nd and 3rd shift, and be available for overtime as needed by the companies business demands.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Machine Operation
- Light Assembly
- Packaging and labeling
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
Work requires the level of knowledge normally acquired in the course of completing high school, e.g. basic algebra, geometric calculations, recordkeeping, clearly convey thoughts in writing, and/or deal effectively with people.
- Qualified candidates must pass a computer skills test.
- Candidate must pass a drug/alcohol screen, physical and physical agility and a consumer/criminal background check if offered employment.
- Candidate must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.