Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
- Work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Provide Human Resources support to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices
- Provide support for the development of annual reviews, job design, staffing, compensation and organizational change effectiveness
- Support leaders on Human Resource issues; including policies, procedures, practices, staffing and organization
- Provide support on change initiatives including planning, facilitating, etc.
- Provide support for the development and execution of a communication plan to ensure effective two-way communication takes place
- Assure that appropriate training opportunities are in place
- Investigate and provide advice and council regarding concerns about policies, procedures, practices, or contractual issues
- Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment
- Assist in developing sources of qualified candidates, screening, testing, and selection of applicants
- Responsible for driving OFCCP compliance, including coordination of EEO1 and AAP reporting
- Provide support to key HR processes such as e-HR dashboard, annual HR review (Session C), compensation planning, communication, and performance management
| || |
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in a human resources position)
| ||GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.|
| || |
- Additional experience in a human resources position is preferred
- Knowledge of labor law and human resource practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven facilitation ability
Why join one great company when you can join many? We are more than 300,000 people with jobs that range from biochemist to finance specialist to wind energy engineer. We're passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. We're diverse, supporting our communities in more than 140 countries. Experience personal growth and competency development as part of the GE team. Many of GE's fastest growing businesses are in GE's Technology Infrastructure segment. Around the world, we are helping build the healthcare, transportation and technology infrastructure of the new century.
GE Aviation, a division of GE's Technology Infrastructure business is a world-leading producer of commercial jet engines and components as well as integrated digital, electric power, and mechanical systems for aircraft. GE Aviation also has a global service network to support these offerings. Technological excellence, supported by continuing substantial investments in research and development, has been the foundation of GE Aviation's growth and helps to ensure quality products for customers.Learn more about GE Aviation today
About General Electric (GE)
From jet engines to power generation, financial services to plastics, and television to medical imaging, GE people are dedicated to turning good ideas into technologies that make the world a better place. Backed by its Corporate Research & Development Center, with more than 100 years of innovative breakthroughs, GE will increase the number of new products introduced in 2002 by 25%.
"I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others"
-Thomas Alva Edison, GE Founder