Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment.
Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instruction.
Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
Managing vendors' service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment.
| ||* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent military education, or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience servicing electronic equipment, or a High School Diploma/GED and 12+ years experience servicing electronic equipment.|
* Willingness to travel 90% within your specified geographic region
* You must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history and educational background.
* Willingness to take a drug test
* You must be eligible to be legally authorized to work in the United States
* Must have a valid driver's license
* This position may, in the future, support GEHC contracts with the U.S. government. At that time, pursuant to law, the successful candidate must submit to and clear a governmental background check. The employee must also submit to GEHC's standard background check at the time of hire.
* To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
* Must be willing to live in the Sioux Falls, SD area
| ||GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.|
| ||* Previous experience servicing diagnostic imaging equipment|
* Previous experience servicing diagnostic imaging equipment in a healthcare environment
* Previous experience with GE Healthcare
* Previous experience servicing GE Healthcare equipment in a healthcare environment
* Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
* Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process
* Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment in the Healthcare Industry
* Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Change agent and process oriented
* Six Sigma trained/certified
* Leading & Relating to Others: Establishes good relationships with customers and staff at all levels, builds networks, and manages conflicts.
* Shares Expertise: Develops, applies, and shares job knowledge and technical expertise through continual professional development.
* Organizing & Executing: Focuses, monitors, and maintains high standards for quality, customer needs, and satisfaction. Takes initiative, acts with confidence, and executes in a systematic way. Takes responsibility for actions and people and consistently achieves project goals.
* Communicating: Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly and fluently. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence, projecting credibility.
* Coping with Pressure: Works productively in a pressurized environment, maintaining positive outlook. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of work and personal life. Handles criticisms at work and learns from it.
* Supporting & Cooperating: Adapts to the team and builds team spirit by supporting, listening and consulting others. Follows procedures, policies, and instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority. Complies with legal obligations and safety requirements.
* Embracing Change & Demonstrating Enthusiasm: Adapts and accepts new ideas or change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary. Identifies development strategies needed to achieve career goals and meet new or changing demands of the job.
* Commercial Thinking: Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends. Identifies business opportunities and demonstrates financial awareness.