Don't wait! First round interviews are being scheduled now.
Semiconductor & Semiconductor Equipment
Software Development & Design
Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Freescale Semiconductor is the global leader in embedded processing solutions, supporting the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity - our vital technologies are the foundation to the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected. For more than 50 years, Freescale has played an essential role in the evolution of embedded solutions, and we want you to be a part of our next half-century. Freescale is committed to attracting great people of all styles, thoughts, cultures and backgrounds. We are driven by a culture of ownership, teamwork, and results - an engagement worldwide of more than 16,000 employees.
The job of Mobility Software Developer will reside within the Information Technology (IT) organization. Primary responsibility is the creation of mobile applications and experiences relative to industry benchmarks and enable the company to achieve its mobility goals.
- Develop experiences that integrate and enhance user performance and enable our customers and employees
- Collaborate across and beyond IT in the development of enhanced mobile experiences
- Strong customer service mind-set, attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate findings into clear and concise documents and presentations.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the mobility space and find creative ways and opportunities to leverage mobile applications in the enterprise
- Work with Project Managers to keep projects on plan and communicate to ensure proper integration with other projects
- Translate business needs and capabilities into an effective information architecture that resonates with customers, aligns with their expectations, and helps them to achieve their goals
- Craft solutions that will meet user and business goals while also fitting into the constraints of brand, time, budget and technology
About Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
Freescale Semiconductor Holdings I, Ltd. (Freescale) is engaged in the design and manufacture of embedded processors. In addition to its embedded processors, the Company offers its customers a portfolio of complementary devices that provide connectivity between products, across networks and to real-world signals, such as sound, vibration and pressure. Its complementary products include sensors, radio frequency semiconductors, power management and other analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Through its embedded processors and complementary products it also offers customers combinations of semiconductors and software, which it refers to as platform-level products. Freescale has design, research and development, manufacturing or sales operations in more than 28 countries. On April 30, 2008, the Company acquired SigmaTel, Inc. (Source: 10-K)