Freddie Mac's Credit Risk Transfer (CRT) group within the Single-Family Division is seeking a Pricing Analytics professional to support a team responsible for risk-transfer related quantitative analytics and data management work in support of CRT activities
* Work on data disclosure related work to support expansion of CRT options and to refresh, enhance and ultimately baseline (where feasible) current disclosures
* Research disclosed GSE loan-level data to quantify GSE execution differences and key trends
* Partner with external parties to help determine our data disclosure strategies and to help them properly consume, interpret and apply our data
* Work productively with many different constituencies - internal, external and at all levels
* Work with CRT personal to on analyzing the impact of model changes on CRT
* Work with CRT personnel ensure CRT executions feed into baseline management reporting, datasets, and metrics
* Work with other CRT personnel to build a mechanism for CRT executions and market-implied Gfees to act as an input into front end pricing and strategies.
* Work with other CRT personnel to compare and evaluate various CRT tactics and optimize our activities based on market research, internal economics, and operational and other considerations
* College degree with 2+ years of experience monitoring and analyzing mortgage market credit information
* Significant, in-depth knowledge of mortgage credit and prepayment valuation, modeling and risks.
* Familiarity with business applications of models
* Familiarity doing quantitative work with statistical packages such as SAS
* Experience communicating quantitative results to senior business partners
* Flexibility and versatility
* Knowledge of Freddie Mac operations and secondary mortgage market
* Advanced degree in an quantitative field, such as Economics, Statistics, Math, Finance, Physics or other related field
* Experience working cross functionally, understanding business needs as well as risk management imperatives
* Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills
* Experience building or working with models
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
About Freddie Mac
Freddie Mac is engaged in purchasing residential mortgages and mortgage-related securities in the secondary mortgage market and securitizing them into mortgage-related securities that can be sold to investors. The Company purchases single-family and multifamily mortgage-related securities for its mortgage-related investments portfolio. It also purchases multifamily residential mortgages in the secondary mortgage market and hold those loans either for investment or sale. Freddie Mac finances purchases of its mortgage-related securities and mortgage loans, and manages its interest-rate and other market risks, primarily by issuing a variety of debt instruments and entering into derivative contracts in the capital markets. The Company operates in three segments: Investments, Single-family Guarantee and Multifamily.