Forward Slope Inc., currently has an opening for a Jr. Software Engineer to join our team. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Forward Slope is looking for recent graduates with an interest in enterprise development. This full-time position will introduce you to a full stack Microsoft .NET system that touches all aspects of the web application, including the database, services tier, and front end user interface.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related program by summer 2017
* Experience/coursework with an object-oriented language such as Java, C#, etc.
* Working knowledge of basic HTTP methods (GET, POST, etc.)
* Working knowledge of software design patterns
* Working knowledge of relational databases
* Good work ethic and willingness to learn
* Experience with ASP.NET Web API 2.0 or other REST API frameworks
* Experience with ASP.NET MVC
* Familiarity with Visual Studio or ASP.NET
* Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance at the Secret level
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable
About Forward Slope
Forward Slope offers a very strong, forward thinking Small Business Prime option for the DoN customer. We have assembled an exceptional team with uniquely placed world-class talent to provide outstanding Engineering, Technical and Programmatic support services to the SeaPort , enhanced customer base across all seven Geographic Zones and within 20 of 22 Statement of Work (SOW) functional task areas (excepting 3.15 & 3.22).
The "FSI Team" consists of four impressive subcontractors including Battelle, Galois, Indus Technology, and MTC Services. As the prime contractor, Forward Slope has the experienced personnel as well as the focused commitment to provide an exceptional and well-organized team, directly focused on the needs of the DoN customer in support of the SeaPort-e contract objectives.