Responsible for learning all territories in sales area. Serve customers by pulling open and vacation territories as needed. Enforce standards and compliance with the distributor agreement. This position is classified as salaried. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality. Driving of company and/or personal vehicles in the furtherance of company business must be in a manner that complies with all DOT and state driving requirements.
Requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Train with Operations and Sales Manager in areas of Sales Management.
- Teaches application of Five Basic Fundamentals: Displays, Customer Relations, Time Schedule and Call Backs, Space and Position, Distribution.
- Must be able and DOT certified to drive a commercial motor vehicle (CMV)
- Learn and apply the information outlined in the Distributor Orientation Manual.
- Works with Sales Personnel in the field to develop each area of the business.
- Works collectively with Operations and Sales Manager(s) to build and improve brand sales performance by assisting all Sales personnel.
- Effectively runs open routes to provide relief for Operations and Sales Manager(s).
- Builds and maintains positive relationship with customers.
- Establishes positive working relationship with all Sales Personnel in assigned branch(es).
- Develops an understanding of the importance of implementing marketing activities which occur throughout the sales year.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, vehicles, etc.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Two (2) or more years of Retail or Route Sales experience.
Four (4) year college degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please reply by 03/02/2016. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Holsum Bakery ,Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO/AA/VETS/Disabled)
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Gil M Reid at GIL.REID@FLOCORP.COM or 602-354-7918.