Assists Director of Engineering in managing the engineering department. Acts as Director of Engineering in his/her absence.
Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists the Director of Engineering in the performance of his/her duties.
- Performs the duties of Director of Engineering in his/her absence.
- Supervises, trains, and directs maintenance personnel.
- Reads, understands, interprets and implements schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Supervises and engages in installation of equipment.
- Supervises and, when necessary, participates in the repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Promotes and maintains good employee relations.
- Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Sarbanes - Oxley, Safety, etc.)
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Three years experience in plant maintenance and engineering in a maintenance supervisory role.
Demonstrated knowledge in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning; Refrigeration, Welding, Electronic/Electrical Equipment repair, Industrial Equipment installation, start-up, repair, etc.
Associate degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
AIB Engineering certificate.
Completion of formal management skills training program.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please reply by February 18, 2016. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Lepage Bakery Brattleboro LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO/AA/VETS/Disabled)
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Betty L Bartos at BETTY.BARTOS@FLOCORP.COM or 207-783-9161.