The category advisor position understands, interprets and delivers fact-based consumer insights and category performance evaluations to top retail customers. This corporate position builds insights and category management templates that are utilized by account and field teams. This position supplements field account teams with periodic insight meetings and may also provide complete category management support to smaller regional accounts.
Position requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location.
Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide analytical expertise using all available tools: IRI, consumer panel data, loyalty card information, market research, etc.
- Provide customer buyer / category manager with insights to help understand the shopper.
- Draw planograms that meet the retailer's specifications.
- Continually measure, monitor and modify progress against the category business plan.
- Grow market shares as reflected in syndicated data results.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.). Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
7+ years experience in category management required.
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business administration required Bachelor's degree in related field.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please reply by 09/23/2015. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Flowers Bakeries, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO/AA/VETS/Disabled)
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Bill J Fuller at BILL.FULLER@FLOCORP.COM or 229-551-3101.